Friday, November 5, 2021

Oh la Vache (holy cow!)

 Oh la Vache! 

One of my more favourite local French curses! After almost three weeks of low motivation I am back at it, completed a lot of all jobs and two large projects over the last two days.

First up cows, I know however I do use them in a few games here at French Wargame Holidays and I now have a modest herd of 12 beasts, which will serve well my purposes plus can be used as table clutter for bigger games. Miniatures are from First Corps range but I cut off the neck hump which is more of a southern thing on cattle. 




Cheers
Matt

2 comments:

James Fisher said...

These are not cursing, more like la vache qui rit?!!:)
Regards, James

Bluewillow said...

Lol, it is more of a exclamation than swearing, like when something is expensive etc. I even had a t-shirt made

Cheers
Matt