Sunday, July 18, 2021

Dark Age markers

 Last week was hectic with Vanessa’s birthday, renovation of a timber floor and guests from Holland and France,  plus another birthday party so not a lot of time to complete much at all. I did get some time on the bench for terrain and a complete the basing of a few units. Today as a rest day I completed a few plastic kits that remained from my 30 day kit challenge.

This week I should complete another two units for my Breton independence wars and some more work on my ongoing Napoleonic projects, Baden, French and Prussians. Later in the week some more ww2 and medieval are also lined up in the queue as the weather has improved perfect for the airbrush! 

These markers were simple and have been sitting in my to do’s pile for some time, the shields have been completed for a long time, all transfers except for the Norman kite shield. I just needed to sand the bases paint and glue them on. More dark ages coming as I have started assembling my Victrix Vikings …..perhaps next month. 


Dark Age Disorder Markers


Cheers
Matt

6 comments:

sowabud said...

Brilliant idea. I have to make such tokens instead using color cubes from Shogun boardgame!

Gonsalvo said...

They look great!

Bluewillow said...

Cheers, yes I like to use tokens a lot

Bluewillow said...

Thanks mate

Dmitry Svidlo said...

Nicely looking markers. I also think to do marker kit for my games, and your examples are inspiring. Great work!

Bluewillow said...

Thanks Dimitry