Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Terrain Tuesday 28mm medieval building


Terrain Tuesday

Following my own advice today I spent time on terrain pieces, first upon completed a medieval building that has been in my to do box for at least four years, all it needed was highlights on the roof, and the timber completed. 

The building is a 28mm Plastic from Tabletop Workshop, great little pieces, easy to assemble and they have interior details also. I only added texture to the walls with silicone no more gaps brushed on, then wiped off the timber columbine pieces. painted with artists acrylics.

This building will join my collection for my Saint-Suzanne chateau build.








cheers

Matt

10 comments:

Ray Rousell said...

Excellent work Matt.

Bluewillow said...

Thanks mate, I am very happy with it

cheers
Matt

DeanM said...

Great looking terrain piece, Matt. Love the stucco/plaster work.

Aly Morrison said...

That’s a very nice little building Matt...

All the best. Aly

Bluewillow said...

Cheers mate, simple and fast!

Cheers
Matt

Bluewillow said...

Thanks Aly, I have a lot more to go

Dmitry Svidlo said...

Looks great! I believe it will adorn your table!

Gonsalvo said...

It looks great as it is Matt. I'd be tempted to do a bit of dry brush on the timber. maybe some faded pastel color on the shutters, and a brush of light grey green (lichen/moss) on the foundations, but none of that is in any way necessary!

Bluewillow said...

Thank you mate, I have another four to complete from the same supplier

Bluewillow said...

It will get a dusting from the airbrush when I complete the other four buildings, so I can tye them together

Cheers
Matt