Sunday, December 6, 2020

Aulerci Cénomani III

 Completed another Gaulois tribal stand for my Aulerci Cénomani, again I have tried to make them look a little different with plumes and larger plaids, the miniatures are 28mm victrix miniatures.

Also as a plus I completed some casualty markers from my project drawer, they are the Wargames Factory Gauls, which are not the best sculpts, but with a few cuts and a little green stuff to fill gaps make good casualty markers.






Back to medievals for the next few days mostly completing standards as I think I have 8 bases to complete,  then I will complete the last 40 odd Gallic figures before the analogue painting challenge begins on the 15th of December. 


Cheers

Matt



5 comments:

Neil Scott said...

Very nice

Paul Scrivens-Smith said...

I knew that WF Celts should eventually find a use, good work with them.

Bluewillow said...

Yes, a good use for them!

Bluewillow said...

Thanks Neil

Gonsalvo said...

Great stuff, Matt!