Friday, December 18, 2020

11th Annual Analogue Hobbies Painting Challenge

 Well this year I have decided to enter the Analogue Hobbies painting challenge for the first time, aside from painting miniatures worth various points you can also participate by painting small challenges along the way for extra points. I have decided to stay focused and complete my own painting schedule, unless I finish early or get a little ansty and bored of what I am painting.

This challenge I will be painting some 28mm Napoleonic Cavalry, Infantry, and Romans to the total of 1500 points. You also need to paint a gift for one of the other participants...not sure what to do yet....

Each 20mm foot figure 4 points, cavalry 8 points

28mm figure is worth 5 points, cavalry 10 points

Napoleonics 

  • Cuirassiers 
  • Gendarmes d'elite
  • Dragoons
  • Mamelouks
Romans 
  • Imperial Legionarys
  • Auxillia
  • Cavalry
And if I get board Medievals
  • Bretons Guerre Folle
  • French HYW
  • Maine Plantagenet wars


wish me luck


cheers

Matt

8 comments:

Ray Rousell said...

Looks like you're gonna be busy!

Jonathan Freitag said...

Good luck!

Norm said...

Looks a great way to keep the painting tempo high, hope it gets you over the line for your own painting schedule.

Bluewillow said...

Yep, I will take some photos of the undercoated lead and plastic today.

Bluewillow said...

Cheers mate, I will need it being a “squirrel”when it comes to wargaming

Bluewillow said...

It will help that is for sure

Gonsalvo said...

Good luck. I've considered the challenge, but I usually have more than enough motivation on my own. :-)

Bluewillow said...

I have tried to enter twice, but this year was organised enough to enter as soon as it opened

Cheers
Matt