Sunday, March 24, 2024

Mad March WIP

 The kit building commenced this week for my mad march entry on the Wargamers Forum. 

First up some 1/72 resin and plastic bits for my Egyptians and a Star Wars X wing Revell model. 

Resin Armo BTR 50 model



A had to add new plastic bits as the model I purchased second hand was knocked around not looking forward to the wire grips and fitting the resin tracks this weekend. 

ACE models BTR 50.

Like all ACE kits a bit of a challenge, single track links are driving me nuts, plus I need to add wire grab handles. 

ICM BTR60 



Lovely kit, lots of detail bits, careful when sanding as I broke sone of the fiber parts.

Revell X Wing 



lovely little kit went together in 20 mins. I did manage to break the laser sponson with a drop ….. :(

Hopefully complete this weekend for the entry 

Cheers

Matt

4 comments:

Ray Rousell said...

Nice!

Aly Morrison said...

Very nice Matt…
Those Cold War Russian vehicles have such interesting shapes…
I have to admit I didn’t actually know that Revell made an XWing kit…

All the best. Aly

Bluewillow said...

Cheers Ray, painting next month!

Bluewillow said...

I purchase a lot of Revell kits whenever I see them.