Thursday, December 30, 2021

French Imperial Guard Mamelukes

French Imperial Guard Mamelukes

First entry for the Analogue Painting Challenge are a unit of Foundry 28mm Mamelukes. I have had these in my possession for at least ten years and as part of my continued focus to clear out my project drawers before I move into my new painting and project workshop on the top floor in March. 

They were quite quick to paint and I chose a simple five colour palette and just mixed and matched as I went, I decided to paint green and red leatherwork rather than the normal black just so I could use them as mamelukes or French  Imperial Guard. I also have based them individually as I will use them for skirmish games, plus I have a unit of Gringo 40s to paint that matches my larger figures of my collection.









cheers
Matt





No comments: