Thursday, June 10, 2021

French Napoleonic ADC

 French Generals and ADCs 


I have been over the last three weeks painting two French Dragoon regiments, one Baden Dragoon regiment, some Baden Garde du Corps, plus a bunch of Generals. 

First completed off the desk is some Brigade Generals, all are from the Elite Miniatures range, which I find quite charming. 

Cuirassier General
Cuirassier Brigade General and Trumpeter


Satff Brigade General and ADC 


Infantry Brigade General and ADC 
 

Brigade General and ADC 
 

Cheers
Matt

10 comments:

Jonathan Freitag said...

Elite figures certainly have a distinctive character. I have not painted any in more than dozen years, I wager. Great job on these!

Cyrus said...

Nice French Brigade Generals and ADCs Matt!

James Fisher said...

Lovely as ever Matt. So pleased to hear that Napoleonics have not been forgotten chez vous!
Regards, James

Aly Morrison said...

Lovely command stands Matt…
I enjoy painting command figures I always think that they are a chance to have a bit of fun .

All the best. Aly

Paul Scrivens-Smith said...

Very nice Matt.
I don't like my generals to be lonely either

Bluewillow said...

Cheers mate, they certainly do, individually not so pretty but in a group they look great. All of my Austerlitz-Jena campaign are Elite miniatures.

Bluewillow said...

Cheers Mike

Bluewillow said...

Yes, it has been a while

Bluewillow said...

Yes, I like to paint the colonels and brigade commanders first, then later division commanders.

Bluewillow said...

Yes only my colonels are singles, ADC messengers, brigade two, division three, corps 4 or 5 and army plus 8.