Tuesday, June 29, 2021

French Colonel Pierre Bonnemains, 5th Chasseurs a cheval

French Colonel Pierre Bonnemains, 5th Chasseurs a cheval

I am revamping and rebasing my light cavalry division to bring it in line with my newly painted regiments of cavalry, while I am updating and even touching up some of the regiments I am adding extra colonels, ADCs, brigade commanders and division commanders. It is good to get back to painting Napoleonics as they are my first love when it comes to wargaming and I have a predominantly French 1805-09 army.

First up is Colonel Pierre Bonnemains, colonel of the 5th Chasseurs



cheers
Matt

3 comments:

DeanM said...

Nice looking mounted officer, Matt. 1805-09, Napoleon was Master of Europe!

Bluewillow said...

The glory years as I like to call them!

Gonsalvo said...

A suitably dashing beau-sabre!