Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Sarmation Cataphracts

Sarmation Cataphractarii

One of my goals during lockdown is to complete my project drawers are part started figures in between painting my main projects, this last few weeks I have really put a dent in it emptying a drawer almost completely in preparation for my workspace rebuild and also start preparing to refill for next years upcoming projects.


I do plan to add at some stage some more Sarmations and build some German tribes to fight my middle imperial Romans, but for now these figures will join my Imperial Roman army.


The figures are from the warlord range, a bit of a pain as they are two part figures, but after pinning and adding green stuff I am quite happy with the results.





 cheers

Matt

8 comments:

Neil Scott said...

They look great

Bluewillow said...

Thanks Neil, annoyed with myself for not finishing them earlier !

Cheers
Matt

James Fisher said...

They look wonderful Matt. Lovely animated figures, aren't they?
Regards, James

Bluewillow said...

Thanks James, yes they do look the business

Cheers
Matt

Gonsalvo said...

Very impressive horsemen!

Bluewillow said...

Cheers mate, I cannot believe it has taken me this long to paint them!

Cheers
Matt

Paul´s Bods said...

great. Shame there´s none in 1/72nd. Ok, Parthians would do but there´s so few poses of those that are available.

Bluewillow said...

I am sure a nan of your talent could sculpt some Paul!

Cheers
Matt