Sunday, November 8, 2020

Gaulois Aulerci Diablintes XIV

200 Aulerci Diablintes painted

This weekend I passed the 200 figures mark of my Victrix Aulerci Diablintes tribe painted, I will continue to post the completed bases over the remainder of the week to catch up with the painted figures awaiting photographs and blog posts. 

I will as continue to paint more tribesmen but start my next allied tribe the the Aulerci Cenomani, the Cenomani capital was modern Le Mans. 

The Aulerci confederation of the Cenomani, Éburovices Diablintes, and the Parisii fought under the Aulerci chieftain Camulogene against Caesars lieutenant Labienus at the battle of Lutetia. 
cheers
Matt

8 comments:

Jonathan Freitag said...

Spectacular brushwork, Matt! I am envious of your skill at pattern work on the clothes.

Bluewillow said...

Thank you mate, I am starting to get lazy though!

Cheers
Matt

Gonsalvo said...

Lovely, as usual! :-)

Bluewillow said...

Cheers mate, slogging on with these before I switch it up for ww2

Cheers
Matt

Paul Scrivens-Smith said...

These look ace.

Bluewillow said...

Cheers Paul

DeanM said...

Stunning figures, Matt!

Bluewillow said...

Cheers Dean