Saturday, October 31, 2020

More Gaulois Aulerci Diablintes XIII

Gaulois XIII

Adding more Gaulois to my local tribe the Aulerci Diablintes, with another 40 close to completion in the last week or so I am close to painting the entire 220 miniatures I purchased for the project, I have also refurbished 30 odd old glory, and crusader Gauls which I will use as allies of my Caesarian Romans.


While on Holidays we visited the Oppidum at Gergovie, so i will do a short post on it next, it has a great museum (like most french museums) with some fabulous short explanations of the siege and battle.

cheers

Matt

6 comments:

DeanM said...

Impressive brushwork again, Matt!

Aly Morrison said...

Lovely looking toys Matt...

All the best. Aly

Bluewillow said...

Thanks mate, trying to get the last few done so I can switch to ww2 and also concentrate on the chateau build

Bluewillow said...

Cheers Aly

Gonsalvo said...

Those HAVE to be transfers, right? Please tell me they are! :-) They don't look like it though, which is even better!

Bluewillow said...

yes transfers, but with painted spines and edges to match, I am good with. brush but not that good...........

cheers
Matt