Thursday, February 18, 2021

Tree Renovation part Five a pine in the .....

Pines part two


I have come to the realisation I have a lot of pine trees......

More Pines.....


Completed some more Pine trees but come to the realisation after I was about half way through my pine restoration I was missing some of my larger 28mm trees, so up to the third floor storage room for a visit. Low and behold another thirty odd Pine Trees, with a number requiring a bit of a dusting of new flock. plus new bases and more stumps to be made.....so quite a lot to be done. No rest for the wicked as they say.




"walk the battlefield in the morning, wargame in the afternoon"™ 

From Caesar to World War Two

cheers
Matt




4 comments:

James Fisher said...

Gee Matt, your move into forestry is becoming more and more serious by the post! The results have been excellent too.
Regards, James

Gonsalvo said...

I was trying to come up with some clever joke about Chris Pine, but failed utterly.
Every day has been Arbor Day there at l'Hotel de Herce recently!

Bluewillow said...

Lol yes, I am starting to get over it too, back to miniatures in a few days

Bluewillow said...

Yes, it seems that way, my wargames table is covered in trees and flock