Friday, November 18, 2011

Napoleonic French 5th Hussars

5th Hussards

Well the Australian Napoleonic Congress is on this weekend so there has been a mad rush to get everything ready, I managed to paint 40 Americans for the 1812 skirmish game and 24 hussars so not to bad but not as much as I wanted to do! I went down and helped Colin try to finish Hougoumont for the Congress, but we failed when I got sick on the weekend, so we lost two nights and days of construction, hopefully we will get it done before Christmas! Looking forward to a big weekend of Napoleonic gaming and catching up with some mates for lunch, dinner and a few drinks! madly trying to finish some terrain for Sunday's game so I best go!
cheers matt

3 comments:

Rodger said...

Wonderful hussars Matt. Hope you have a good time.

Christopher(aka Axebreaker) said...

Nice looking unit and very energetic!

Christopher

DeanM said...

Very nice work. Great choice of unit too. Best, Dean