Garde Imperial Fusilier Chasseurs
I am planning additions to my late French army for the 1814 campaign, I have purchased three bags of the victrix imperial Garde packs in great coat, assembled them and have commenced painting this week.I have also purchased six boxes of Piano miniatures figures, so far two boxes assembled.
I am tossing up if I should do snow on the bases or just leave them in campaign muddy wet conditions. Looking at the historic record we know that it was very cold in January and the first week of February with snow on the ground, it then warmed up after the 14th of February then cold again in March with light snow.
I am planning to build orders of battle numbers for the battles
Fusiliers-Grenadiers 2 battalions of 40 = 80 figures + 16 skirmishers
Fusiliers-Chasseurs 2 battalions of 40 = 80 figures + 16 skirmishers
Velites de Florence - 36 figures + 6 figures
Velites de Turin - 36 figures + 6 figures
Voltigeurs young guard 3 battalions of 40 figures = 120 figs, 32 skirmishers
Plan to have the first battalion of fusilier Chasseurs completed this weekend.
Cheers
Matt
No comments:
Post a Comment