Saturday, February 25, 2023

Roman Caesarian seige engine

 Caesarian Heavy Siege Machines

The beginnings of my late Republican /Caesarian Roman’s for the conquest of Gaul. I have already started a few pieces but the main effort has commenced with my artillery and soon some command then the infantry in suspect in March as I need to complete a few foreign orders ….

The miniatures are from Warlord Games, I have one more onager to complete which is getting a small conversion and some crew variance 



Ballista 






Onager 





4 comments:

Gonsalvo said...

very good job ion these, Matt!

Aly Morrison said...

Very nice indeed Matt…
The Ballista is particularly impressive.

All the best. Aly

Lawrence H said...

Great work, and the wood effect is particularly well done.

Paul O'G said...

Love it Matt. I so want one of these.
Maybe two...