Saturday, January 14, 2023

Touchy business

 

 Touchy business

A figure that I found while cleaning up was a part finished Ordinance technician, he was painted and based but had nothing to disarm so I added a missile head I had in spares and some guidance fins so it looked like a guided 230mm rocket assisted round, then made some green stuff sand bags. Not sure if he will ever be used in a game but you never know. The miniatures is from Wartime miniatures Australian army range. 




Cheers
Matt

4 comments:

rross said...

Great figure and detail in the vignette....I have a squad of Wartime infantry, repurposed as NZ troops for Afghanistan ....great little figures.

Aly Morrison said...

That’s a nice little vignette Matt…
I’m sure you could fit a scenario round it.

All the best. Aly

Bluewillow said...

Yes they are nice miniatures, I was a shareholder some time ago when Matt kicked off the range

Bluewillow said...

Yes thanks Aly, I will possibly use him some time in the future