Saturday, December 31, 2022

Christmas Haul 2022

 A big seasons greetings to you on New Year’s Eve. I thought I would pop up my Christmas gifts this year and a few projects will be completed during the year with the purchases. We are having the first four months off this year to catch up on renovations and I should catch up on some painting so expect quite a few updates over the next few months.

First up with my haul is my warlord games 28mm Caesarian Roman’s so I can complete the legion,  Perry 28mm Austrian heavy cavalry for the heavy cavalry brigade, two 1/72 Fokker triplanes for my planned Jasta 11,  a GR1 harrier for my old war Brit’s and JU52 to support my fallschirmjager.




20mm US airborne  regiment for Normandy from Simon’s Soldiers, plus a few Brit Airborne bits. 



Books, a wide mix, one set of rules from my mate Carlo Pagano, looking forward to these and my French Foreign Legion desert games, a few WW2, especially looking forward to Greg’s Jungle cavalry, Australian Commando book, plus the new Harry Sidebottom, “the mad emperor” , and a bunch of medieval reading for winter!







Have a very Happy New Year! 

Cheers

Matt




15 comments:

Jonathan Freitag said...

Happy New Year, Matt! Wow, you made out like a bandit. Nice haul!

Norm said...

Nice haul. Do those Heraldic Banner books come with usable banners (for 28mm)? Have a great New Year.

Neil Scott said...

Great haul of figures.

L'Empereur said...

Happy New year Matt!
And good painting!

Gonsalvo said...

A bounteous haul on your part as well, matt; I especially look forward to seeing the Austrian cavalry!

Aly Morrison said...

A splendid Christmas haul Matt…

All the best and a Happy New Year…Aly

Bluewillow said...

Cheers, yes I did, but pales in comparison to the good wife’s ….

Bluewillow said...

Thanks mate, no banner sheets with these ones

Bluewillow said...

Yes more sacrificial figures for the paint God

Bluewillow said...

Yes I am looking forward to getting some paint on the dragoon’s and cuirassiers

Bluewillow said...

A big merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too mate

John said...

A nice bag of goodies Matt! Merry Christmas and all the best for 2023.

Lawrence H said...

Great haul Matt. All the best for 2023.

Bluewillow said...

Yes I will keep me out of trouble for quite a while

Bluewillow said...

Cheers Lawrence, you also