Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Halani Sagittarii

Some Alan Or Goth horse archers off the table this week who will no doubt get use in my Roman and Sassanid armies. I am very pleased with the result of their stripey pajamas, The A  and A range captures the movement of the horses well, again I have based them in a circulus cantabricus.

Only five more bases to go of horse archers, which I ordered from A and A last week and my Sassanid army will be nearly ready for action!















cheers
Matt 

7 comments:

Cyrus said...

Excellent horse archers Matt, the Cantabrian circle on the Impetus bases works well.

Caliban said...

Very nice indeed. Thanks for the inspiration; I really should buy some of these for our attempt at Chalons in the spring.

Ray Rousell said...

Excellent painting Sir and love the way you've based them as well, very clever!!

BigRedBat said...

Great painting and basing. The detail on the sleeves is very nice.

Bluewillow said...

Thanks, I am very happy with them!

Ubique Matt said...

Great looking pyjamas. Lovely figures and clever basing, very effective.

Regards,
Matt

Bluewillow said...

Yes. Pjs do look good