Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Warlord ECW tercio

Just off the painting desk some Warlord plastic pike and shot, these guys have deliberately left with no recognizable standard as I want to use them for our 30 Years war games also. The plastics paint up nicely and look quite good. I may at some stage replace the plastic pikes with metal ones as I have already broke a few off through reckless handling :). I have another four warlord pike and shot blocks to finish off to give myself a four tercio strong 30YW army for the club games.








cheers
matt

5 comments:

Bluebear Jeff said...

What rules do you use? For the ECW? For 30YW?


-- Jeff

Ray Rousell said...

Great painting, they certainly look the part, its probably a good idea to change the pikes, it shouldn't be too damaging cutting them off.......fingers crossed!!

Nate said...

Nice work! i've always liked those ECW figs from warlord, they paint up really well.

Ubique Matt said...

Great looking units. I would recommend using one metal on every four man stand after I suffered the same problem with the plastic pikes.

Regards,
Matt

Vinnie said...

Matt...they look fantastic Old Boy...want to do some painting for me????