Sunday, June 18, 2023

Napoleonic Prussian Artillery battery

As a homage to Waterloo I decided to complete another battery of artillery for my Prussian 1813-15 army. The miniatures are all metal Elite miniatures, which for me have a certain charm about them. I have painted these as first division guns with red epaulettes and turnbacks, I have a second battery underway which will join the second division. As the “Les Squigs” Laval Wargames Club is kicking into high gear this year for Napoleonic Wargaming (due to a cunning plan by Phillip and myself) we have regularly 6 of us playing games.  I am planning on adding another brigade of Prussian infantry and cavalry to my collection. 




I do need to take a better photo, I am in the middle of building a new light box as I hated my cardboard one….

 It has been good for the mojo getting back to uniformed troops that is for sure, as I have been slogging away on a large batch of HYW archers…..which should be off the table during the week. 


Cheers

Matt

4 comments:

Aly Morrison said...

Nice looking guns Matt…
Although not a view I would cherish if I was on the battlefield 😬

All the best. Aly

pancerni said...

Very business like battery. Well done!

Bluewillow said...

Cheers yes they look like they mean business

Bluewillow said...

Cheers Aly