The annual Winter Analogue Painting Challenge is almost upon us again. This year I am trying to complete 1000 points as my painting target.
Points are awarded painting figures, artillery, vehicles, ships and terrain. As usual I will be concentrating on historical 20mm and 28mm miniatures with a few pieces thrown in for amusement.
Scores are awarded thus
Foot 4 points
Mounted and guns 8 points
- 28mm Caesarian army project 120+ odd figs, artillery, auxiliaries and cavalry
- 20mm American airborne, artillery, jeeps etc plus three Waco gliders 70+odd figures + 3 fighters for air support
- 20mm Ww2 British Para - additions to my British para brigade, a supply section and drop area, complete three specific 1/72 horsa gliders for operation Tonga, plus my Hamilcar and tank, plus some jeeps and trailers transports.
- 20mm Volkssturm fall of Berlin 3 battalions, artillery and bits. 70 odd figs plus artillery and AA bits
- 20mm panzer Lehr - 70 odd figures plus half tracks, panzers etc for Normandy.
- 20mm Cold War Warpac and Nato vehicles, plus VDV infantry regiment 100 figures + 20-30 odd vehicles and 5 aircraft.
- Terrain :- paint my growing pile of 28mm ancient, medieval and 20mm ww2 3d printed buildings
- A few 28mm Napoleonic odds and sods Prussians, Austrians and French infantry and cavalry 60-180 figs planned and undercoated.
- Random 20mm kit, ww2 Dutch, Belgian, Allied and German bits ( I have a lot of built aircraft that need paint….)