Saturday, August 29, 2026

Aliens- Colonial Marines

 Colonial Marines 

Finally completed these chaps, they have been sitting around for months part completed, the are lovely figures with lots of detail, I elected to paint them in woodland camo, although in the movie they are wearing a mix of woodland and desert camo. As I had purchased one of the extra extensions I had doubles of a few figures, rather than leave them in the unpainted project boxes I though I would complete them at the same time but carve off the names and add some nicknames of some of the guys I was in the army with. 

Hope to get these guys on the table soon for a game







Renamed section 



Cheers
Matt

6 comments:

Jonathan Freitag said...

These felllas look great!

Neil Scott said...

Great colour scheme

marcjf said...

Just been Watching Alien Covenant, very dark and disturbing. Had to watch Despicable Me the next night! But inspired me to watch a U Tube video on the "Marines" and nice to see them in the flesh - whilst they still possess some...

Bluewillow said...

Cheers Johnathon

Bluewillow said...

Thanks Neil

Bluewillow said...

Cheers mate, Covenant is very dark