Sunday, July 19, 2020

100 Years War French Army I

French 100 years war longbow

French longbow unit, the first of my Perry 28mm French 100YW army is completed for the local battles around our Maison that we conduct tours for Baugé, la Brossinière, Fresnay and Verneuil, plus skirmishes andthe 70 odd sieges  in Anjou, Maine, Normandy and Brittany.

Full details on our website about our “walk the battlefield in the morning, Wargame in the afternoon”  tours for the HYW. 100 Years War Wargame Holiday

These guys have been finished for weeks, but I had not based them, plus I am hand painting flags so that has slowed production, glad to say I have completed 18 banners today, so a flurry of posts over the next 20 odd days.





"walk the battlefield in the morning, wargame in the afternoon"™ 

From Caesar to World War Two


Cheers
Matt