Sunday, February 2, 2020

Viking Traders.....raiders!

Viking Raiders!


For those on the Lead adventurer forum you will know about the Christmas trader present swap each year, you list your wants and then you are partnered up and you send a gift to your secret Santa. I have participated for three years and this year I received this unit, fully painted!

 So this week I based them up, what a excellent gift that is fully appreciated. I still have a command vignette to base also then they will all be ready. I would highly recommend anybody who is a member join in this great idea on the Lead adventurers forum.

These trader Vikings will join my impetus Viking army and hopefully will do sterling service against my Franks and Bretons.



"walk the battlefield in the morning, wargame in the afternoon"™


Cheers
Matt

6 comments:

Paul´s Bods said...

Very nice, I really like the shields Colour scheme

Phil said...

They look wonderful!!

Bluewillow said...

Yes simple and effective

Bluewillow said...

Yes a great addition to the Viking collection

Cheers
Matt

Michal DwarfCrypt said...

Beautiful work!

Bluewillow said...

I based them they arrived painted as a Christmas present